Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Now Arman lined up in GP2 Asia series.


Ebrahim, 18, the former A1 GP driver, who missed out on the Formula Asia V6 title last year at the final round to James Winslow from Britain, believes a good overall performance in the GP2 ASIA TOUR. "This new series gives me a real opportunity to showcase my talents in front of some very influential motorsport people and I hope that it will bring me to the attention of the F1 paddock and perhaps open some doors for my future," said Ebrahim.
Ebrahim is the second Indian to confirm his participation in the Asia Series, following Karun Chandhok's signing for I-SPORT. Chandhok will also compete in the main championship for the I-SPORT.

It is good for the motorsport in india and for all the motorsport lovers. However we hope to see both of the them on the podium.

No comments: